Spring Hill Elementary School
Attendance FAQ: click LINK to review commonly asked questions regarding attendance in virtual and in-person learning
Winter Break: December 23 - January 3
Future Early Release dates to remember (Students dismissed three hours early. 5K and 1st grade 12:10pm; 2nd and 3rd grade 12:15pm; 4th and 5th grade 12:20pm
- December 2
- January 6
- January 20
- February 3
- February 17
- March 3
- Doors Open at 7:40am. An adult staff member will be outside supervising right at 7:40am. If you arrive early and do not see an adult supervisor, please note the doors are locked and your student will not be able to enter and will not be supervised so make sure to wait until 7:40am when supervisors are present.
- End of Day Dismissal
- 3:10pm for 5K an 1st grade as well as any older siblings
- 3:15pm 2nd and 3rd grade as well as any older siblings
- 3:20pm 4th and 5th grade
Curriculum: Below are links to our District Math and Reading/Language Arts Programs for families to learn more and know how to better support students at home
- Bridges Math is used with our 4K-5 students. This LINK is for families to explain the program and offers resrouces/activities to support.
- Super Kids is our K-2 literacy program which uses evidence based practiced to build the foundation for reading. More detailed information can be found in this BROCHURE. Parents can also use the Parent Portal LINK for more resources on skills and practice. Login information can be provided by your child's teacher.
- Fountas and Pinnell is our comprehensive, systematic literacy instruction used in grades 3 - 5.
October 23rd Parent Update: click LINK to view the latest parent message.
October 16th Parent Update: click LINK to view the latest parent update/message.
October 2nd Parent Update: click LINK to view the latest parent update/message.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions for information on mitigation measures, protocols and basic information on the 2020-21 school year.
Julie Ennis, Principal