The vision of SDWD is to cultivate academic excellence today for a stronger community tomorrow. In Wisconsin, intelligence is viewed as multifaceted because students think, learn, and create in many different ways. Intelligence is not a single entity, but multifaceted and it translates into five areas of identification: academic, creativity, leadership, and the visual and performing arts.
CESA 5, Central Wisconsin Talented And Gifted (CWTAG) and school districts collaborate to provide educational opportunities.
The School District of Wisconsin Dells Academic Activities for extended learning include:
- Young Authors Conference - Grades 3, 4, 5, 6 (formerly August Derleth)
- Spelling Bee Grades 4 & 5
- Scripps Spelling Bee – Grades 6, 7, 8
- Math 24 - Grades 4, 5, 6
- Math Matters Invitational
- Math Maniacs - Grades 7, 8
- Creative Arts Festival – Grade 6
- Geography Bee - Grades 5, 6, 7, 8
Office of Curriculum and Instruction
School District of Wisconsin Dells Administrative Office Building
811 County Road H.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
(608) 254-7769 Phone
(608) 254-8058 Fax
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
(608) 254-7769 ext. 2114
Curriculum and Instruction Secretary
(608) 254-7769 ext. 2116