School District Mission Statement
The School District of Wisconsin Dells will graduate learners who attain the knowledge and skills necessary to make a positive contribution to a changing world. This mission will be accomplished by:
1. Setting high expectations for students, staff, administration, board, parents, and community.
2. Expecting consistent, high-quality achievement by all students.
3. Demonstrating accountability through documenting and analyzing all that we do.
4. Providing an environment of honesty, trust, challenges, support, and respect.
5. Making a commitment to our mission from students, staff, administration, Board, parents, and community.