September 18th - Early Release. Students dismissed three hours early. 5K and 1st grade 12:10pm; 2nd and 3rd grade 12:15pm; 4th and 5th grade 12:20pm
Future Early Release dates to remember:
- October 7
- October 21
- November 4
- November 18
- December 2
- Doors Open at 7:40am. An adult staff member will be outside supervising right at 7:40am. If you arrive early and do not see an adult supervisor, please note the doors are locked and your student will not be able to enter and will not be supervised so make sure to wait until 7:40am when supervisors are present.
- End of Day Dismissal
- 3:10pm for 5K an 1st grade as well as any older siblings
- 3:15pm 2nd and 3rd grade as well as any older siblings
- 3:20pm 4th and 5th grade
- Early Pick Up: In the event a students needs to be picked up early for an appointment or other reason we ask families to let the office know prior to 2:30pm. After that time one may need to wait until the scheduled dismissal time.
- Chromebooks: Most students have already begun taking their Chromebooks home each night to continue school work and to be prepared in the event of a future closure or quarantine. We do ask that students be responsible to charge their Chromebooks each night at home and return them each day if in-person learning.
- Virtual Family meal pick-up: Breakfast and Lunch is provided FREE for children through the USDA Child Nutrition Program. Our food service department is offering this FREE breakfast and lunch to our virtual/remote families as well. Any virtual/remote families wishing to use this program must order by 12 noon the day before pick-up. Please call 253-2468 ext. 3187. Days of pick-up will be Tuesday (2 days of meals provided) and Thursday (3 days of meals provided). Pick-up times will be 9:30am - 10:45am. Meals will not be provided if an order was not placed.
Curriculum: Below are links to our District Math and Reading/Language Arts Programs for families to learn more and know how to better support students at home
- Bridges Math is used with our 4K-5 students. This LINK is for families to explain the program and offers resrouces/activities to support.
- Super Kids is our K-2 literacy program which uses evidence based practiced to build the foundation for reading. More detailed information can be found in this BROCHURE. Parents can also use the Parent Portal LINK for more resources on skills and practice. Login information can be provided by your child's teacher.
- Fountas and Pinnell is our comprehensive, systematic literacy instruction used in grades 3 - 5.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions for information on mitigation measures, protocols and basic information on the 2020-21 school year.
Julie Ennis, Principal