Hello Parents and Guardians,
Hello to all of our wonderful families!! We certainly miss seeing all of our students but are so proud of how hard everyone is working to adapt in these uncertain times!
We wanted to share some information with you all regarding Chromebook help, office hours, and how to reach out to us if you need something.
- Please report all issues to your child's classroom teacher
- Your child's teacher will place a work order in with our IT department
- The IT department will reach out to you to offer basic troubleshooting
- If the chromebook needs hands on work, you will be advised to bring it to a drop off point
- Neenah Creek Elementary (Wednesdays from 10am-2pm)
- You will be given a replacement to use during this time
- Once the student's chromebook is fixed, the school will contact you to come make a switch for the original device.
- Our school office is open Monday-Thursday from 8am-1pm
- Mrs. Popp is available through limited contact at the front door or by phone during office hours
- 608-981-2341 ext. 5010
- Mr. Armijo and Mrs. Popp are available through e-mail
**All Information Is Subject to Change**