Greetings Neenah Creek Families,
We are excited to start classroom in-person on September 1, 2020. The first two weeks of school we will be reducing our capacity by 50% in order to familiarize students with new procedures and protocols related to Covid-19. Students scheduled for in-person learning will be divided into two groups based on their last names. They will attend school every other day for the first two weeks.
- Sept 1: ALL students 5K-5th with last name A-L
- Sept 2: ALL students 5K-5th with last name M-Z
- Sept 3: ALL students 5K-5th with last name A-L
- Sept 4: ALL students 5K-5th with last name M-Z
- Sept 7: ALL students 5K-5th No School
- Sept 8: ALL students 5k-5th last name A-L
- Sept 9: ALL students 5K-5th last name M-Z
- Sept 10: ALL students 5K-5th last name A-L
- Sept 11: ALL students 5K-5th last name M-Z
- ALL in-person students report daily, unless otherwise mandated by the county or state.
The FAQ document for Neenah Creek Elementary will be sent to families via email which can help explain our mitigation efforts and how daily life will work in the school setting by the end of the week. This FAQ will be available on our Neenah Creek Elementary School website. Your child's teacher will reach out to you prior to the school year to introduce themselves and welcome your child to their classroom!