Phone: (608) 253-2468 Ext.3109
Hello. My name is Gail Webb. I have been with the School District of Wisconsin Dells since 1984. I serve all buildings within the District, K-12. My primary responsibility as the school psychologist involves working with teachers and staff and parents in the referral and evaluation process to determine eligibility and need for special education programming. I participate in pre-referral meetings with teachers and parents, to help find effective ways to address student needs, whether it be learning and achievement, behavior and social functioning, or other. I am also the local contact for county Birth-to-Three agencies. With the local county agency, we plan transition meetings and I facilitate the subsequent referral and evaluation process so there can be a smooth, uninterrupted transition to the public school when a child turns three years of age.
My office is located at Spring Hill School. I can be reached at 608/253-2468 ext. 3109.
- BA in Psychology, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- MA in Developmental Psychology, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Certificate of Advanced Study, School Psychology, National Louis University, Evanston, IL
- Wisconsin School Psychologists Association (WSPA)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)